Thursday, October 2, 2008

feeling sexy like yanti at first but later crying in pain...

happy eid! how's ur raya? my raya was ok. great at first, afterthat it turned 180 degree the opposite.

i was wearing my green kebaya, despite the fact that kebaya is so tight on me because apparently i didnt lose any weight despite of fasting for three weeks. unbelievable? believe it!

yesterday was fucking windy, and my friends keep laughing at me for showing my legs. i know, mereka memang tidak cool.

anyway, yesterday we went to perform eid prayer at malaysia hall, leeson street. i didnt pray coz i dont have wuduk after accidentally touched a guy at the bus stop. dem that guy! met alisa and hikmah, my banting classmates. despite of living in the same city we havent see each other for almost a year.

and then i went to class, dont listen shit to anything that my lecturer said. (bagus molah cuti dikpun jak). class finished, my friends dragged me to go beraya with them eventho all i want to do is stay at home, sleeping.

well dublin is fucking windy and cold nowadays, and wearing a kebaya is definitely a mistake coz only God knows how cold i was yesterday. also the shoes that i borrowed from my friend is hating my feet i suppose, and it hurts like hell.

BUT, despite of all that, i feel realli good and sexy walking with my orange handbag (orange and green?? i kno. hey everybody experiments in college!) in one hand and a cup of coffee at another. at that time i keep thinking i was carrie of the sex and the city. and Yanti the sexy pharmacist that i met at the hospital also comes to my mind.

well after eating lots and lots of food at 2 openhouse, i started to feel sick, and my right hand realli sore. so i told my friends i cant come with them to the last house that we planned to visit. so off to home i went. i was feeling ok when i reached home but my right hand is still sore. and its getting worse every minute. i have to take painkiller when i cannot stand the pain any longer but still it doesnt go away. i also put my hot water bottle on it and still no changes. i cant move my hand at all coz every inch of movement that i make, will make the pain worse.

i cried after that, because of the pain. i cried myself to sleep.

phew~ what a raya, huh?











9 comments:

Nurharith Afnizan said...

yanti...
yum yum

oren said...

u havent even met her. how u knoe she's yummy?

Nurharith Afnizan said...

mun ko dah pdh nya sexy, for sure la nya sexy lol.
ompuan slalunyaa true evaluator of sexiness hahaha

oren said...

u see, i found her attractive and sexy because she's confident. confident with her looks, and she seems smart too. the way she talks, the way she walk, she's full of confident. and that makes her sexy. its not a physical thing, just so it clear.

Nurharith Afnizan said...

ooo i see..
in my mind she's this hot and sexy kinda girl (you know what i mean)

and i always find girl with brains hot. which nowadays, you don't find them that much,

oren said...

believe me, susah gk nak jumpa guy with brains. i almost believed that they dont exist. haha no offense.

Anonymous said...

yanti is not sexy. lookin down on people is not sexy. wearing short skirts in Ramadhan is not sexy. showing ur cleavange in Ramadhan is not sexy. showing off ure in charge in somthing big (n talk about it in loud voice till cgek inpatient pharmacy nenga) is definitely not sexy. she found confidence in other people's weakness. she's juz perasan she's hot n knowledgeable. n she's sooo not hot (pipi belubang). well, knowledge is not somthing for showing off that ure better than others. (she's old, dats y she knows a lot). kla. i dont like her. haha

oren said...

u see, i only met yanti for about 10 minutes, and how can i know about someone's personal history based on 10 minutes observation? i'm just saying what i think of her without actually knowing her. u get me? she's just a template of a girl that what i think is sexy. and also, dont be too judgemental, how u know she perasan hot and knowledgeable? maybe she's like cristina, knowledgeable and very proud to show it. damn sexy!

Nurharith Afnizan said...

oh, sudah menjadi ruang mengomen pasal yanti, bkn pasal sheila make kebaya rah dublin. hehe.

selamat hari raya ke-6