Thursday, January 28, 2010

because i believe in karma

to: all backstabbers, haters, liars out there

sometimes people said or did something that really hurts you. make you feel helpless, sad, angry. and you cant sleep at night because of that something that he/she did to you. but you know what? i dont give a fuck anymore. because starting from now on, people that keep screwing me over and over are just irrelevant to me now. you are irrelevant. so im not going to waste my time feeling anything about what you did or said to me.

screw all of you, because even though i can be a bit selfish sometimes, but i am a good person. and i never hurt anybody. not intentionally at least. but people keep hurting me. and that is just fucking unfair. its like that im the only person that believe in karma. and all of you dont. thats why you keep hurting people isnt it? and even when all of you screwing me over and over and over again, even then i keep my mouth shut. i keep it to myself. and i dont even know why i did that. to protect this so-called friendship i guess.

argghhh i cant do this anymore. if you people are my friend, why are you this cruel? jeopardizing my relationship with my family. posting something about me in fb and then let others sent hate-comments about me. calling me a psychopath in your blog. and you call yourself a friend? shame on you!

so now i want you ask all of you this, what i've ever done to you? think about it really hard. what i've ever done to you? WHAT I'VE EVER DONE TO YOU?? did i murder someone in your family or something? did i?

and for your info, nothing that you did will take away my good night sleep from me. maybe you should try harder.

1 comment:

fatin said...

hey babe. chill k. i'm sorry if i'm one of your friends who hurt you and forgot to say sorry.

ps: i DO believe in karma, a.k.a. GOD knows best how to get back to those people.