Monday, April 13, 2009

Paloi no 1 while talking to patient.

Its my 4th week going to the hospital. Today while i was examining 15 year old, who had diabetes; when just finishing my physical examination i said to my colleagues:

me: dia GEMOK. (i cant remember i was commenting on what, basically i was telling my friends i can palpate something because the patient is obese)

(pause for 1 second, and then realized i just call the patient fat right in front of his face)

my ayat cover: eh dik, sori ek kakak cakap gemok, kakak pun gemok jugak.

Gila paloooiiii...

4 comments:

nie said...

nanggg paloiii.

beb, aimissyu...

oren said...

kau nang gai kebelakangan tok oo. heran ku. gai da jak ninggal message dakya. LOL

nie said...

pipi gai lagik, p ko suka. bias.

aihateyu.

babi

LovelyEyna said...

hahaha... nang paloi...! ;p gai na ktk duak??? :))