Sunday, February 17, 2008

update update!!

14.02.08
ok lets start with valentine's day. no flower, no choc, not even a card! hah but FM (nama dirahsiakan.haha) did said to me Hapy Valentine's Day! not enough to make my day though.

total love on Vday: zero






15.02.08
i woke up with no mood at all. almost skip class, class at 10, n i only managed to get up from bed at 8.15. (usually i will at least get up the latest at 7.30) pissed at everybody, i'm such a bitch that morning. then after class, attend usrah. cheer me up a little (usrah cheer me up?? haha) then the love of my life (ok have to stop calling him that, i'm calling him the bastard now) have to take away the happiness from me. the bastard is just a bastard. enough said. at first i'm thinking of harassing him in text but i figured i'm too matured to do that so i sent "cibeng!" instead. then went off to watch jumper, (mediocre. not up to my standard) dinner at mcd, then start spending money on clothes. n teddy bear, n a book. i spend way too much this month, bought 2 high heels (40 euro), robbins (just arrived today, 31 euro), clothes (jeans+top+sweater+top for sis : 53 euro. cheap kan? i love dublin. haha). not to mention on my phone credit (50 euro this month) calling card: 18 euro. then went home and sleep from 9 to 9 next morning.

sum up my expenses this month up to this date: 190 euro (btol x? men congak jak tok).



16.02.08
today is a perfect saturday. whoa! never had a perfect day in dublin since i got here in sep 2006. ok, not going to lie to myself, nearly perfect saturday. man u kicked arsenal ass, 4-0 just now. woke up, had breakfast n morning coffee. then decide to read the book that i bought yesterday. 10 minutes later realized that the book is sooooo good that i have to read it with another cup of coffee. then continue reading until my phone ring, my cousin that i havent talked for years (ok that was exaggerating, since september or izzit july?august?) called. ahh i decided not to talk about my cousin, boring topic, since he's married. haha the call panicked me a little, being a paranoid and all i have to think something bad had happened at home but i figured nothing happened after i confirmed with my dad. maybe he just drunk or high. rofl. (my cousin, not my dad) then continue reading until 3.30, went jogging, eat, talked on the phone for almost 2 hours (a lot of swearing involved), shower, continue reading and at 9.18pm i finally finished reading the book. i'll write the review on the book on my next post. no message or anything from the bastard.

total cup of coffee: 4 or izzit 5? i lost count.

3 comments:

liv said...

wher's d pic of the teddy, btw??

liv said...

...and at least u got someone to wish u hepi valentine...
=)))
congrats!

oren said...

my teddy, i named him sad-face. i'm too lazy to upload his pic, blom ambik gamba nya pun. hoho and u knoe what, FM g paris ngan groupmate ku last wikend. still want to congratulate me??