Sunday, February 24, 2008

jason bourne my hero...

i once asked few people who their hero is. the bastard answered wolverine from x-men and a dear friend (may or may not answered.cant remember whether she gave me the answer or not) answered one of the powerpuff girls character. my sister hero is always superman, (siryesly nobody is so devoted to superman as she is, from lois and clark the adventure of superman series up until smallville, she watched it all) and Acap's (my sis boyfriend) hero is V from Vandetta. (never watch the film, so no comment) me? when i was asking these people this question back then, i still dont know who my hero is.


but last night, after watching the bourne trilogy, it become crystal clear to me. my hero is jason bourne. jason bourne who fight with a pen (siryes shit, with a pen!!!) in bourne identity, with a rolled-magazine in bourne supremacy and fight with face towel in bourne ultimatum. not only he's very good in martial art, but he's a genius too. (even tho he got amnesia) dem right i have a thing with smart guy. haha and the way he drives, the way he controls the wheel, puzzled me.

the bourne trilogy, is the best sequel-movie (is this right?who cares?) ever produced. why? because it have everything in it. complete. packed with actions and highly intellectual. before this my favourite movie is always infernal affairs. its very very good, it plays with ur emotion and at the same time make u think a lot. but last night i figured that it lack of actions and thats why bourne trilogy surpass it in my ranking.



ok so here is my top three ranking of the best film:
1. Bourne trilogy (i think supremacy is the best, matt damon rocks!)
2. Infernal Affairs trilogy (the third one is the best. and the hollywood version of this film; the departed is not as good. but they won the oscar though, n they have matt damon in it. if u kno what i mean, haha)
3. Transformers

p/s: i want to stop calling the bastard 'the bastard' but i dont have new nick name for him. and now he's haunting me in my dreams. what a bastard!

No comments: