Tuesday, February 12, 2008

last 24 hours..

for the last 24 hours, i had:

1. been rejected (again) by the love of my life. he said he wanted to be just friends. dem, i even used the word "love" twice. i promised him not to brought this up again in the future. so long jimmy, we're just friends now. can we still hold hands i wonder??

2. ate a big cup of super-duper sweet ice cream. i'm sooo going to get diabetes.

3. told my junior that i only met twice i like him. i think i scared him.

4. changed my mind about having kids. i prefer adopting, but maybe giving birth wasnt so bad. met a cute boy at the park today, i touched his hand, (such a soft skin!) and innocently he said "hi ya" to me. my heart melt. then i decide that i want to have kids.

5. pissed at my ex-classmate.

6. watch dunia baru. arghh dunia baru dah habis season 3. sadiq pun dah habis. what am i going to watch now????
7. study. can u believe it? i'm actually s.t.u.d.y.i.n.g. after three weeks the term started (week 4 now), i finally managed to finish one lecture notes. phewww, lega~~

p/s: 3 days ago: my friends told me my cat mawi missing since raya, n how come i only knew about it 3 days ago???? oh nvm, i never really like mawi anyway. In memory of mawi, i post up his pics here.


No comments: