Thursday, September 18, 2008

tag!

what a lovely weather today, i'm happy. so i'm gonna do this tagging thingy. anNette telah mengetag saya.

Rules:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!

so here goes:

1. the existence of this blog; oren is for me to bitch about that certain someone. coz i'm done sending that certain someone hate mails, so oren is the place for me to channel my anger and frustation towards that person.

2. i have allergy to i dont know what. it is quite bad in fact. i get very bad skin rash. yeah, i got sensitive skin. and u dont want to get near me when i get my allergy, coz i'll scare you. siryesly, i get scared of myself sometimes whenever i look at myself in the mirror during the time i got my allergy. i'll transformed into an ogre, like what syazwani bakar said.

3. my biggest weakness would be entering a bookshop coz i never fail would buy at least one book everytime i goes in.

4. i hate texting. n very bad in keeping in touch with friends. so i keep losing friends over the time, and because i hate making new friends, i have very few left. very the few.

5. i like orange, yellow, red and mustard colour. i also like polka dots and bedazzled. sometimes i wish i have that bedazzled machine so i can bedazzled my clothes. but, most of my stuff is pink. if u enter my room, u'll only see pink colour. my bed sheet, pillow case, duvet cover is all pink. my new cyber shot and my nike bag-pack is also pink. however now i have eyes for red, so recently i bought red laundry basket and red dust bin. and also an orange sweater!! i am the proud owner of an orange sweater now!

6. i am a perfectionist in my own way. (in my own way ok) my sister once called me a pycho-perfectionist. especially when it comes to cooking and baking, i'll be very hard on myself. i try very hard to make my cooking and cakes delicious but still its not getting any near to perfection. although there's this one boy in my batch during our eid open house last year said my choc cake is the best choc cake that he ever tasted. i'm flattered, but like i said i'm very hard on myself about this, i know my cake is not the most delicious cake that anyone ever tasted in their whole life. i wish it is. n also, i actually hate choc cake.

7. i get upset pretty easily over little things. i get upset if other people cut my cake differently from how i cut them. senang cerita, stay away from my cake, if u want to eat it, ask me to cut it for you. i get upset if people want to borrow my tupperware. (yeah i hate sharing). i get upset if people borrow my books. (when i know they will not read it) i get upset if people borrow my notes.

8. i wear matching colour of shirt and socks. (and also my brooch n my tudung but who's not?) yeah i like matching things together. and yeah i like buying socks, i only wear them once (or twice max). then it goes straight to laundry basket for washing.

9. i'm altophobic. the most horrifying incident involving heights for me would be when i ride a cable car at Langkawi 2 years ago. i was so terrified that i cant even move an inch. it was a very traumatic experience for me, but i have fun.

10. i have this very weird habit (well i think its weird). whenever i want to scriblle something onto a paper it would always start with "R" followed by "A". then after i saw what my subconcious wrote; "RA" i get upset by it. it is upsetting really.

11. i can be pretty ignorant sometimes. like when i dont know miley cyrus and hannah montana is the same person. or when i thought taylor swift is a car.

12. the reason i started jogging few years back is because i'm terrified of getting a cancer. my family have very strong genetic predisposition to cancer, both of my grandmother have it. (biological grandmother) but nowadays, i often go for a jog whenever i'm sad to get endorphin released.

13. if i'm having trouble with my girlfriends i'll always want to talk or to meet raju. always.

14. i dont cant give unconditional love. if i happened to love like a person at a particular time, it must be because that person has been sending me signals. or i feel loved by him. hahaha


15. i'm sarawakian, but i never (in my whole life) taste bubur pedas or umai.

yay i'm done! i tagged..no one. since all of the people that read my blog have been tagged by anNette.

5 comments:

liv said...

psycho biatch! u are scary. knak ko sik online? im bored. n i need my sensible part. :(

LovelyEyna said...

i like no.11 and yes, i love you... i miss you and wani... i'l be seeing wani very, very soon, though... it's you that i can't seem to see for a long period of time... *sigh* sometimes i wonder where have we gone... and yeah, i read all the books that i borrowed from you... haha...

Nurharith Afnizan said...

taylor swift merupakan seorang penyanyi country. suzuki swift ialah sebuah kereta buatan jepun. sekian, tima kaseh.

oren said...

anNette: kenapa saya psycho biatch?

lovelyeyna: i love you too. hv i ever told u that before?

nurharith afnizan: yea, saya tahu itu sekarang. saya cuma ingat taylor swift itu adalah edisi terbaru suzuki swift.

LovelyEyna said...

yes. you even hugged me. unlike wani who's so scared about getting her b****** pressed!!! hahahahahaha....