Tuesday, September 9, 2008

business class for real!!!

i went back to dublin last saturday, it was a very long journey that i thought i'll die of boredom and hunger before i actually reach dublin. i woke up at 3.30 am, after take my shower we went straight to the airport, sahur at mcd after checking in (not that i'm fasting). my flight was slightly delayed, maybe half an hour late than what it was schedule.

reached klia around 8, pick my luggage and then went to departure hall. wait for my fren and my brother there. after a while my fren came and shortly after that the counter for check-in opened. we checked in and the worker at the counter said the flight was delayed to 3.30 pm. (it supposed to fly at 12 sharp)

my fren's family came, i was left alone, brother still not come, i'm sleepy, sleep on the long chair, ijat came, yada yada yada. i'll spare u of the boring detail.

story come short (adakah tok?ka direct translation?ku sik duli, malas tok) i hop on the flight, flight actually delayed until 4.20 instead of 3.30. then safely arrived at bahrain around 6++pm bahrain time. then have to wait for connecting flight at 1 am. i was sleepy, tired, exhausted, n hunggeryyy... (despite of having meal in the flight)

then i eat and sleep on the long chair some more...

tiba lah detik 12 tgh malam... i was queing to board the plane, the guy took my boarding pass and scribbled on my seat no and wrote 08C. he said something, i didnt hear a thing. (later only i know he said i was upgraded to business class)

so i fly from bahrain to london in business class. *wicked laugh*

here are some pictures:


(1) kerusi ini sungguh cool. betol, saya x tipu. sungguh selesa.

(2) sebaik saja saya duduk saya telah dihidang air oren dan kacang gajus.


(3) dan diberi pilihan surat khabar. (kebanyakan nya berbahasa arab)




(4) instead of 2.4.2 tempat duduk di kelas ekonomi, kelas bisnes cuma 2.2.2


(5) Menu kelas bisnes



(6) ada earl grey dan kopi decaff??



(7) Ada icecream!!! (sadly i didnt get my icecream coz tertido semasa stewardess menghidang kan makanan.

(8) menu breakfast.



(9) my briyani. tidak berapa sedap.




(10) i got this for dessert instead. (of icecream)


(11) i got to pick my own cereal! and also the stewardess pour the milk into the bowl for me. she said: "u tell me when to stop"



(12) my scramble egg! that mushroom is delicous. *lapar*



ok, thats all i got for u folks. it wasnt a gud journey despite flying with busines class. its really tiring. *yawn* i'm sleepy.

6 comments:

liv said...

IS THIS IT???is this the thing that u wanted to tell me??

damn you.

i hate you more now!

p/s: out of curiosity, howcome u were upgraded to business class?

oren said...

actually kan, i really dont know why i was upgraded to business class. scared shit to ask, in case he shift me back to economy class. hahaha

Nurharith Afnizan said...

oh-tuhan-f()ing.

bumped to business class.
ultimate wtf. haha.

liv said...

oh my 'effing' god!

really, that's nice. i started to like her already.

i think, abang hairol nulong ko sak dapat business class koh

oren said...

cne datang abg hairol tok? f-ing stupid.

liv said...

owh my pretty pumpkinhead bearry princess. rotfl =))