Friday, May 16, 2008

mother's day..

i know mother's day is last sunday. n what day is it today? friday. i have no time to post about it. i've been busy with exams.. n its finally over. i know i say this a lot lately but medicine is tough. (i just realized it now. what have i been doing in my first year?) i've finished my second year, yay! a year finished, a year wiser?? i hope! haha i dont know whether i should be happy about it or not. because i know next year it will be harder, tougher. but at least i got three months of holiday to be happy about!

yay! kuching here i come~~ kuchingite, are u ready?? we're gonna rock the world! ok maybe not the world, maybe just kuching, err ok maybe just panglima seman. haha

neway, this is what happened on mother's day: (i've told all of u about it anyway but i still want to write about it)

i sent a message to my mom wishing her happy mother's day.

here's the reply: thanks sashiella. (spelling my name wrong is sooo my mom!) i would like you to give me a massage chair as an equivalent trade for (hardly!!) giving birth to you. i'm expecting the price would be at 4 number digits.

i was like, HUH?? and then another message came fr my sister saying that the previous message was wrote by minul. wakakak my brother is a freak!

anyway, happy mother's day to my mom! and to all of u whose going to be a mother soon. especially wanie, coz ur the only person who have graduated. (i have a very loooong way to go. menopause klak baruk nak beranak kali. haha)

p/s: i started to love minul more and more day by day. wakakak

pp/s: my mom is angry with minul after that incident coz she asked him to reply thank you but he did extra. poor him. well i think it was funny.

ppp/s: now that i'll be back in kuching for holiday this blog is going to be on holiday too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

erh?owyeah...

i guess so, too! gaduated, but jobless, gne ku nak kawen??

mr.magix pun sikmok amik ku keja....

ku nak jadi doktor jak la...akakakak
XD