Wednesday, May 7, 2008

cooler sister...

i know i shouldnt be blogging right now, whats with the exam and studying should be more appropriate. anyway i just need to write about this. before i forget about it. this is a conversation with my little brother, minul 2 weeks ago.. (i forgot to write about it, only remember last nite, thats why i need to write about it now, before i forgot once again)

minul: (sounded very proud with himself) eh La, i have memorized 4 character out of 40 (if i not mistaken he said 40) of hiragana character. terer nak? (isnt it great?)
me: eh, why do u bother to memorize all the character?
minul: i'm taking japanese class at school.
me: oh i dont know that. anyway, i can speak japanese too. listen to this. "hajime mashite. watashiwa sheila desu. yorishiku onegaye shimas. (hello, my name is sheila,nice to meet you)"
minul: jaik bunyi bahasa jepun kau juak. (ur japanese sounds terrible)
me: do u know what it means?
minul: no.
me: what? what did they teach you at school then?
minul: hiragana character. (pissed off coz i know more than him) eh la, i do know something. "anatawa baka. (you're stupid)"
me: ROFL. (seriously i laugh for about a minute, almost rolling on the floor.)
minul: why are you laughing like that? do u know what it means?
me: of course. it means ur stupid.
minul: terer ko la o. (he praised me saying i'm great)

if you understand japanase, or watch a lot of anime, you'll know straight away what "anatawa baka" means. and then only you find this conversation funny as hell. well at least i thought it was. haha

p/s: i told my sister about this conversation, she didnt laugh. she didnt understand what anatawa baka means. (eventho she watched a lot of anime) actually every person that i told about this didnt laugh. nobody understand what it means.

pp/s: i'm definitely a cooler sister. i can understand japanese.

ppp/s: my brother tried to insult me using japanese again the other day. too bad my japanese is very good. he try to insult me by saying "buta". it means pig. and i said i know what that means, only then he surrender and acknowledge my greatness.

pppp/s: no, i didnt take any japanese class. i just watch a lot of anime. i know i'm cool. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ey,i saw 2nd hand marshmallow fo bfast kat kdey bku rah pustaka ya..n i recalled dat u once mentioned it to me...izit d 1 yg ko baca sehari suntuk sambil menghirup kopi ya??

oren said...

nope babe. that one is the chocolate run. heheh pa jak la komen ko sekda kenak mengenak alu ngan post. wakakak oy ku pulang selasa! cant wait.

Anonymous said...

whoa!its sunday already!cant wait!!
oh, ku sik tauk cne nak leave comment pasal mshmllow for bfast ya.hihi..

berjoli la ko tok nw ooo?!