Thursday, April 17, 2008

content...

i want to sleep, but i just cant. my perut doesnt feel good. nak berak kah? period pain kah? lapar kah? gastric kah? i dont know how to distinguish what is what, which is which dah. i miss my mom and uncle daud suddenly but its 3 in the morning in malaysia now. so i cant call them. huhu i miss gayboy juak. this morning gayboy buzz me in ym but i was rushing to go to school, so cant talk to him. he said he wants to discuss something with me, i smell something fishy. i think he wants to borrow some money. haha

oh yeah my sis is not available juak. (she's in bandung) i want to call her and tell her about that raju incident. i'm sure she'll laughed sampe bergoleng2. wakakak di cepat pulang, i need u!~



despite of being sick, i feel content today. friends are all around me today. i feel blessed. :) thank you ten-ten, mimot, aizat shair, ur highness king raffel (i am so not calling him raju anymore after this. jerak!) and wanie. wanie ur sms make me smile. nope, actually laugh out loud. haha


ten-ten: pa polah kita lam tok dear? kita hug la.. (thank u for sharing ur story, at least i know i'm not alone. ahaks)
ur highness king raffel: ktak mok klaka ngan raju tek ka?
mimot: mr magic neyda kat kl sayang...
wanie: oo..aizat madah **** *****, ko tetak. ku madah alu knak sumpah. akaka

n my personal favourite (i dont mean to be biased ;P):-
aizat shair: sayang dah makan ubat batuk cap ibu dan anak?

p/s: people! people!~ when will we have moments macam lam gamba ya gk?? i really really really miss u guys. *hug*

No comments: