Friday, March 11, 2011

mr surgeon in the pink shirt

had teaching with mr surgeon in the pink shirt today. and surprise surprise, he did wear pink!

and the teaching was exceptionally good. and he called me sheila. just sheila, not shasheila as stated in my name tag.

and today is a very good day since mr surgeon in the pink shirt praised me. ;)

and his hands are still as pretty as ever! and he still as handsome and smart as ever. and i still like him as much as 2 years ago. and then i realized he's 37 this year. and for a second it grossed me out coz he's old. and then i realized i'm 25. and everything is ok again. haha ;)



p/s: to be fair, in my opinion i dont deserve the praise since the question he asked me is a very simple one. but am still happy. :)
pp/s: never heard of the word enterocutaneous fistula as much as this week before. its haunting us. heh.

No comments: