Friday, June 12, 2009

the day i met jason leong

hahaha jason who? jason leong may not be famous, but i've been searching for his book, the twisted stethescope since last summer. and today when i was at the library counter to renew my book, he was there, borrowing books.

hehe then i said hi, and asked if i can get a copy of his book. he said he'll asks his parents to bring a copy for me when they come to penang in july.

oh yeah jason said i had this accent. there's been quite a few people telling me the same thing. and making fun of me because of it. i never noticed. hehe at least jason said it rather nicely, he said i have such a pleasant accent.

lately i have been a source of entertainment for my groupmates. dem it, that goes my goal to lay low.

i bought a new book again today. 69 by ryu murakami. oh i might be addicted reading japanese books. and i vow to myself that i will not buy anymore shoes until i've collected all the books by haruki murakami.

ryu and haruki murakami are 2 different person.

last night i finish reading 20 fragments of a ravenous youth by xiaolu guo. i love it. but im too lazy to do a review. maybe later.

im going to explore china as soon after i graduate. need to start saving!

i want to sell my sony cybershot and buy lumix LX3 instead. anybody interested?

No comments: