Friday, May 29, 2009

my weight is 82 kg and im obese and my legs is short. somebody please do an intervention on me.

i need to see a dietitian. today we did BMI and waist:hip ratio. i am officially an obese now. and my waist:hip ratio is also not in normal range. so im in trouble now. macam wadefak la kan. so im going to see a dietitian for real this time. (i was planning to see dietitian last summer but i thought i was doing ok, so i changed my mind)

my tutor andii (is that how u spell her name? i dont know. haha) anyway she said she wants to see me in the normal range in 6 months time. hoho im in deep shit now kan? before this i always thought its ok to be a bit overweight as long as ur healthy and exercise regularly. regular la sangat saya pergi exercise kan. hahahahaha ok thats not funny. im scared.

i really need to stop consuming poisonous drink that they include in mcdonald value meal. shitness lah, coke is do sedap that i can finish the large coke by myself now, and i went to mcdonald like what? 2 to 3 times every week? i really need to discipline myself to avoid any soft drinks from now on. wait, starbucks is not a softdrink kan?


p/s: why is that one of my groupmate actually perceives me as bubbly and cheerful girl? and i thought i am always dark and bitter! hmm...

3 comments:

NiE said...

terlalu banyak 'kan' in 3 short paragraphs really makes u sounds...er...bubbly and cheerful.

lol

oren said...

haha entri ini ditulis ketika aku tgh high sebab membuat suturing before. sebab ya nya bernada begitu. i fucking love suturing! lemme do it on you, pretty please?

NiE said...

alright. dengan bayaran rm153.40. i dont have any fucking money sekarang that i'll let u do it to me