Friday, March 7, 2008

karma...

do u believe in karma? a week ago, a dear friend send a message saying that her cat died, she cried her heart out while cleaning the blood stain. (accident knak langaar moto) and i stupidly ignore her message. 4 days later, my cat at home died. probably knak langgar moto juak, he came home with bloody mouth and 10 minutes after, he died. (somehow he managed to come home in that condition, and i cried unstoppable for 15 minutes in the lecture hall after reading my sister's message) karma haunting me????

and then yesterday i talked to my little brother, he owned the cat. he brought the cat home last november because he pity the cat. he named the cat ajiman because the cat is so tiny. (coz there's one pakcik at our kampung name ajiman, and he's tiny. haha) my mom named the cat putit (sbab pusak ya diputit) and my sis called the cat monyeng. oh ya about the conversation of my brother and me, i asked him how long he cried when his cat died, (the cat died in front of him) he said "sekda la lamak glak, sejam jak" kah kah lucu kan? and then after i laughed tergoleng2 atas lantei, he said, "kak di lawak gk, nya nangis2 klaka lam telepon ngan mak"

to monyeng/putit/ajiman, may u rest in peace. to aten pun pusak juak.

p/s: no pic, sekda gamba pusak ya. blom tangga gk gne rupa pusak ya gne.

1 comment:

fatin j said...

n for a while i tot u didnt get dat msg. hehe